Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feelings For A Boy


 
Feelings For A Boy
There is a boy
who has caught my eye.
I smile at him
every time he walks by.
He looks at me,
then looks down.
He says hi to me
while staring at the ground.
I start to shiver;
my heart beats fast.
My legs feel like jell-o;
it's nothing like the past.
I had never really known him;
he was just another guy.
But all that changed
when he first said hi.
Now, everything was different;
I no longer felt that way.
I found myself thinking about him
every single day.
We never really talk;
it seems like he doesn't want to.
He sometimes keeps to himself;
I don't know what to do.
Every night,
I stay up late.
Wondering how long
I'll have to wait.
I like him a lot;
my feelings are strong.
I can honestly say
they have been all along.
Sarah M. Runkle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment