Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

We sit...We wait


 
We sit...We wait
Outside on a soft, warm blanket,
With gorgeous stars staring down on us,
We sit...We wait.
The air is warm with a gentle breeze,
I notice how the wind picks up your hair,
And then perfectly places it upon your face.
I sit...I wait.
The moon's light overflows,
And pours all around us.
With your hand placed in mine,
We lay back and enjoy this beautiful view.
You sit...You wait.
I say something jokingly,
You laugh and smile,
And with one slow turn, you look into my eyes.
Oh, how perfect they are...
Oh, how perfect you are for me.
I move...You move.
Our lips meet in the middle,
For the greatest sensation I've ever felt.
I pull back to stare into your eyes,
But it's no use,
Again my lips are drawn to yours.
Still the moon shines down...
With the stars sparkling in the sky...
We sit. We kiss.
Marc P. James
 

No comments:

Post a Comment